Small Business Summit Coming Soon!
Big Ideas for Small Businesses!
Join us as we kick off our 2019 Lunch & Learn Series with “Small Business Summit 2019 – Big Ideas for Small Businesses.” Olympic Crest Insurance is bringing specialists in five different areas critical to businesses with fewer than 100 employees.
Did you know that 95% of businesses in Washington State have fewer than 100 employees? So then why is the cool stuff only available to the other 5%? It’s time to change that, which is why we decided to bring a group of specialists together to address typical problems faced by business such as yours along with practical, actionable solutions.
The event will be Wednesday, August 7th, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at Oceans5 located at 5268 Point Fosdick Dr. NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98335.
Topics & Presenters will include:
- Creative Funding & Plan Design Options – Ryan Ruzicka, Lifestyle Health Plans
- Preventing Payroll Mistakes – Taylor McFarland, Paylocity
- Employee Performance Development – Nancy Maki, Open Gate Consulting
- Getting Started with a Retirement Program – Connor Hartman, Conestoga Wealth Partners
- Are You Protecting Your Most Important Asset? – Mike Leingang, Mutual of Omaha
Our Lunch & Learn programs are always complimentary, however, we do need to plan accordingly, so please register below today!
You will receive a confirmation email after registering and a follow up one week prior to the event.