OCI Seminar Registration

Scenic mountain landscape in Washington

Small Business Summit Coming Soon!

Big Ideas for Small Businesses!

Join us as we kick off our 2019 Lunch & Learn Series with “Small Business Summit 2019 – Big Ideas for Small Businesses.”  Olympic Crest Insurance is bringing specialists in five different areas critical to businesses with fewer than 100 employees.

Did you know that 95% of businesses in Washington State have fewer than 100 employees?  So then why is the cool stuff only available to the other 5%?  It’s time to change that, which is why we decided to bring a group of specialists together to address typical problems faced by business such as yours along with practical, actionable solutions.

The event will be Wednesday, August 7th,  from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at Oceans5 located at 5268 Point Fosdick Dr. NW, Gig Harbor, WA  98335.

Topics & Presenters will include:

  • Creative Funding & Plan Design Options – Ryan Ruzicka, Lifestyle Health Plans
  • Preventing Payroll Mistakes – Taylor McFarland, Paylocity
  • Employee Performance Development – Nancy Maki, Open Gate Consulting
  • Getting Started with a Retirement Program – Connor Hartman, Conestoga Wealth Partners
  • Are You Protecting Your Most Important Asset? – Mike Leingang, Mutual of Omaha

Our Lunch & Learn programs are always complimentary, however, we do need to plan accordingly, so please register below today!

You will receive a confirmation email after registering and a follow up one week prior to the event.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.